- 2 cups Coconut milk
- 2 tblsp Vanilla Custard Powder
- 2 tblsp Strawbery Custard Powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tblsp Ghee
- Almond and Pista
How to make Coconut Custard Halwa :
- Take a bowl and add 1 cup of coconut milk and and vanilla custard powder to it and stir continuosly so that no lumps are there
- Take a pan and heat it, add the mixture to it.
- Stir it till the mixture is thick and then add 1 tbsp of ghee to it and add the almonds and pista to it
- Take a decorative plate add the content in to it and freeze it for 15 min.
- Now take another bowl and add 1 cup of coconut milk and strawbery custard powder and stir it continously
- Take a frying pan and heat it.
- Add the mixture into it and stir continously till the content is thick Add 1 tbsp of ghee and almond and pista to it
- Take out the vanilla mixture kept in the freezer.
- Add the strawbery mixture above the vanilla mixture and decorate it with almond and pista over it
- Freeze the mixture and after half an hour cut it into square pieces