1/2 tblsp raisins
2 bay leaves
2 – 4 tblsp sugar
salt to taste
1″ ginger chopped
1/8 tsp mustard seeds
1 tsp oil
1/4 big size pineapple
How to make anaraser chatni :
- Discard the hard core of the pineapple.
- Take off and take off the eyes.
- Cut them into fine dices.
- Heat up oil in a kadai.
- Mix in the mustard seeds.
- When it starts to crackle mix in pineapple.
- Stir fry for few minutes and mix in salt.
- Mix in 1 cup of water and sugar.
- Mix in bay leaves, raisins and cut ginger.
- Simmer (boil slowly at low temperature) till the chutney is thick.