KELE KI BARFI RECIPE
Here's a tasty, nutritious recipe of a sweet dish with banana and coconut. Learn how to make kele ki barfi.
4 large ripe banana (pake kele)
11/2 cup milk (doodh)
2 cup sugar
2 tblsp clarified butter (ghee)
75 gm coconut (nariyal)
1/2 cup crushed walnut (akhrot)
How to make kaddu ka raita:
- Peel banana and mash them.
- Now cook mashed banana along with milk in a pan until milk dries up.
- Now add butter and stir continuously till it turns brown in colour.
- Now add sugar, grated coconut and walnut and stir.
- Remove it from the flame. Grease a plate with butter and spread the mixture in the plate.
- Its thickness should be 1/2”. When it settles to be cut in pieces, cut barfi in desired shape.
- Garnish with dry fruits and serve.