KACCHE KELE KI CHAAT RECIPE
Here's a tempting, light banana recipe especially for
children. Learn how to make kacche kele ki chaat.
4 raw banana (katche kele)
4 tblsp each of chilly sauce and meethi chutney
1 tsp chat masala
oil for frying
1 tsp chopped coriander
How to make kachhe kele ki chaat:
- Peel banana and cut fine slices of it like that of chips.
- Dip them in cold water for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry all the banana slices until they
turn golden brown. Keep them aside.
- Now mix chilly and meethi chutney with the chips well and place
them in a serving dish.
- Garnish with coriander and sev.
- Sprinkle some chat masala on the top and serve.