STUFFED TOMATO RECIPE
5-6 medium size Tomatoes / Tamatar
100-150gms Paneer grated or mashed
1 Onion finely chopped
Finely chopped Coriander leaves
2 Green chili (finely chopped)
Salt, Red chili powder to taste.
Gram Masala to taste
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp grated cheese
1 tbsp oil
How to make bharwan tamatar:
- Wash the tomatoes and set dry.
- Cut the top of tomato (tamatar ) like a cap. Gently scoop out the
centers . Keep aside the scooped portion and chop the cut tops .
- Heat oil in a kadhai add chopped onions and green chilies till
- Now add the pulp and chopped tomato and fry for a minute and all
dry masalas and fry for a minute more.
- Add paneer ,mix well and cock for a minute.
- Fill tomatoes with the mixture.
- Top with grated cheese and chopped coriander.
- Place tomatoes in a cooker container . put little butter and
pressure cook for one whistle. (or you can also bake it in a hot
oven at 200 degree c for 20 minutes.
- Serve the stuffed paneer tomato hot.