KADHAI PANEER RECIPE
250 gms Cottage Cheese (Paneer)
3 Capsicum (Shimla Mirch)
4 Onion (Pyaj)
4 Tomato (Tamatar)
1 " long piece Ginger (Adrak)
1 tsp Red Chili Powder (Lal Mirchi)
2 Bay Leaf (Tej Patta)
4 Cloves (Lavang)
1 piece Cinnamon (Tuj/Dalchini)
Little Orange Color
4 tblsp Clarified Butter (Ghee)
How to make kadhai paneer:
- Cut cottage cheese, capsicum in long pieces.
- Grind onion, tomato, ginger, salt, red chili powder and orange
- Mince cloves and cinnamom.
- Heat clarified butter in a pan.
- Add bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon.
- Then add onion, tomato, ginger paste.
- Continue cooking it on medium flame till ghee/oil begins to
- Add paneer and capsicum pieces.
- Cook on low flame.
- When the capsicum are done put off the flame.
- Take off the fire and serve hot.
- Serve with nan or paranthas..
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...