MULLIGTAWNEY SOUP RECIPE
1/2 cup Coconut milk
2 tsp Lemon juice
6 - 8 no. Curry leaves
1 tsp Ginger
3 - 4 no. Garlic cloves
1/2 stick Cinnamon
1 tsp Coriander seeds
1 tsp Cumin seeds
1/2 tsp Fennel seeds
1/2 tsp Fenugreek seeds
1 tsp Black peppercorn
1 tbsp Gram flour
1 tbsp Oil
Salt As per taste.
- Grind garlic, ginger, cinnamon, coriander seeds, cumin, fennel,
fenugreek seeds and peppercorns into a fine paste.
- Heat oil, add Gram flour, cook for some time and then add ground
masala. Cook for few more minutes.
- Add 850 ml. water (3 1/2 Cups) and curry leaves. Cook till you
get a thick consistency
- Add Coconut milk, lime juice and salt.
- Strain through muslin cloth and serve mulligtawney soup hot.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...