VEGETABLE PAKORA RECIPE
1 cup Chickpea Flour (Besan)
2 tsp Oil
1 tsp Ground Cumin
1 1/2 tsp Salt
1 -2 Chopped Green Chillies (Jalapeno)
1/2 cup Water
1 small Cauliflower
5 leaves Spinach sliced
1 1/2 cup Sliced Onion
How to make vegetable pakora:
- Boil the potato until just tender, peel and chop finely.
- Finely chop cauliflower and onion. Shred the cabbage and spinach.
- Mix first set of ingredients well. Beat in a blender for 4-5
minutes to incorporate air (this will make the batter fluffier).
- Let batter rest 1/2 hour in a warm place
- Add the vegetables and mix in evenly.
- Deep fry in oil that is heated to 375°.
- Drain pakoda on paper towels and serve immediately.
- Serve vegetable pakora with coriander or mint chutney or tomato