SEV PURI RECIPE
10 - Flat Puris (crisp)
1 cup Fine Sev
1/2 cup chopped Onion (Pyaj)
1/2 cup Curd (Dahi)
3 tblsp Tamarind (Imli) Chutney
3 tblsp Coriander Leaves (Dhania Patta) Chutney
1/2 cup boiled Potato (Aloo)
1 tblsp Chaat Masala
1/2 tsp Red chili pepper (Lal Mirchi)
1/2 tsp Cumin Seed (Jeera)
How to make sev puri:
- Arrange the puris on a plate make a hole in each puri in the
- Fill with a few chopped boiled potato cubes.
- Add about 1/4 tsp of tamarind and green chutneys in each.
- Sprinkle cumin powder, salt, red chilli powder.
- Sprinkle finely chopped onions.
- Then generously sprinkle sev all over the puris.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander.
- Serve fresh..
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...