1/4 tsp salt
15gm yeast mix with 4-5tbsp hot water
1 tbsp sugar
150ml evaporated milk
2 tbsp butter
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1 pkt grated cheese
2 large onions (cut into rings)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper powder
2 tbsp butter (melted)
- Mix yeast in hot water and leave it to be frosty.
- In a bowl put in the flour, salt, sugar and mix with milk and
- Add butter. Knead until dough become soft and pliable. Leave the
dough to rise double in size.
- For the filling Mix chicken in the beaten egg along with salt and
pepper powder.Leave aside.
- Punch into the dough with your hands and knead again and make
into equal balls shape (as big as you want) and flatten the dough
with a rolling pin.
- Sprinkle with flour if the dough is sticky.
- Put the mini round dough in a greased flat baking pan.
- Brush the mini pizza with tomato sauce.
- Add in a bit of chicken pieces in the centre, top with onion
rings and grated cheese.
- Sprinkle a bit of melted margerine to get a crunchy taste.
- Do the same to all the other pizza.
- Pre heat oven for 180C and bake for 15-20 minutes. You can serve
with chilli sauce.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...