BREAD PAKORA RECIPE (Bread Fitter)
4-5 Bread Slices
1cup Gram Flour (Besan)
1/4th tsp turmeric powder
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp Ajwain
Red chili powder to taste
1/4th tsp Garam Masala powder
Water for batter
Oil for frying
How to make bread pakoda :
- Cut Bread slices into desired shapes (like triangle, rectangle
- In a bowl add gram flour salt, chili powder, garam masala, ajwain
and mix it.
- Now by pouring little water at a time make a smooth batter
(neither too thick nor too lose)
- Heat oil in a kadhai.
- Dip bread piece in the batter and fry till crisp on medium flame.
- Serve bread pakora hot with green chutney and tomato sauce.