INDIAN ALOO CHAAT RECIPE
3 Aloo (potatoes), peeled
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp roasted cumin powder
1 tsp chaat masala
Chopped Coriander Leaves
optional garnish - chopped onion, tomato julienne, fresh pomegranate
oil for frying
- Dice aloo (potatoes) into a fairly large dice - 3/4 to 1 inch
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry potatoes, till golden brown and
cooked through. Drain on paper.
- In a bowl, place the fried potatoes and toss with red chilli
powder, cumin powder, chaat masala.
- Add mint chutney, tamarind chutney according to taste and toss to
- Serve, with toothpicks, in individual bowls, garnished with
- You can also additionally garnish the special indian aloo chaat
with chopped onion, tomato julienne or pomegranate
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...