ALOO BONDA RECIPE
2 Large Boiled, Mashed Aloo (Potatoes)
1-2 Green Chilies (chopped)
1tbsp Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
1cup gram flour
Salt to taste
Red chili powder to taste
1/4th tsp Garam Masala powder
1/4th tsp turmeric powder
Oil for frying
How to make aloo bonda:
- Add salt, chili powder, garam masala, coriander, and green
chilies to the mashed aloo (potatoes) and mix well.
- In a bowl take a cup of gram flour; add turmeric powder, little
salt and chili powder to it. Add little water bit by bit and mixing
with hand make a batter (neither too thick nor too lose).
- Make small balls of aloo (potato) mixture.
- Dip each ball in the batter and deep fry them till golden. brown
- Serve aloo bonda hot with chutney.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...