Sindhi Mutton Biryani Recipe
Sindhi Mutton Biryani is a delicious main course dish and is very spicy.Find out how to prepare Sindhi mutton biryani.
1 kg Mutton
1 kg Basmati Rice
1 Cup Yogurt or curd
4 Onions (chopped)
1/2 kg Potatoes
1 tblsp Red chilly powder
2 tblsp Coriander Powder
1 tblsp Ginger garlic paste
1 Bay Leaf
Salt to taste
Lemon juice (approx 3 lemons)
1/4 kg Dried Apricots (Soaked in hot water )
Handful of Mint Leaves (chopped)
4-5 Green Chillies
How to make sindhi mutton biryani:
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onions.Fry till golden brown.Take out half the fried onions and keep aside.
- Now mix in the mutton pieces,powdered spices and yogurt.Cook it till the water evaporates.
- Add chopped tomatoes,potatoes,pulp of dried apricots,slit green chillies to it and cook till potatoes are done.
- Take another pan and boil rice with handful of mint leaves till they are half cooked.
- Take a handi or pot and make a layer of rice and top it with mutton.Repeat till its finished.
- Sprinkle some mint leaves and rest of the fried onions on top.Cover it tightly and cook on low flame till rice is done.
- Serve Hot