CURD RICE RECIPE
1 Cup Boiled Rice
2 cups of plain yogurt (Curd)
2 Tbsp Oil
1/4 cup milk
Finely chopped coriander leaves
1-2 green chilies
1 tsp. chana daal
1 tsp. urad daal
1 tsp. mustard seeds
1 1/2 tsp. finely chopped ginger
2 Tbsp desiccated coconut
1/2 tsp. salt
How to make curd rice:
- In a saucepan heat 2 tablespoonful of oil.
- Add mustard seeds to the oil.
- When the mustard seeds start popping add chana and urad daal.
- After a minute, add in the ginger, coriander and green chilies.
- Sauté them for a minute.
- Take the pan off the gas. Add in the rice.
- Mix the salt and desiccated coconut.
- Just before serving, mix all the ingredients with yogurt (curd)
and milk. Curd rice is ready to be served.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...