ONION RAITA Recipe(Curd Preparation)
1/2 kg curd
2 onion (finely chopped)
1 green chiily (finely chopped)
1 ginger (finely chopped)
few coriander leaves (finely chopped)
1 tsp oil for tadka
1/4 mustard seeds (small)
1 tsp salt
How to make onion raita:
- Beat curd.
- Add onion, salt, green chilly and coriander leaves.
- Heat oil in a large spoon. Add mustard seeds.
- Add it to the raita. Mix well.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Serve the onion raita with imli rice.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...