BOONDI RAITA (Curd Preparation)
2 Cups Curd (Yogurt)
100 gms Gram flour(Besan)
1/2tsp Roasted Cumin(jeera) powder
salt to taste
Red chili powder to taste
very little garam masala
Finely Chopped coriander leaves
Oil to fry
- Add water to gram flour and mix well to spreading consistency.
- Add salt & beat till becomes light. Heat oil & pass the
paste through draining spoon. Fry till golden & crisp.
- Stir the curd with hand mixer(mathani).
- Add boondi and mix gently. If it becomes thick add little milk
and mix it.
- Now add salt, cumin powder and chili powder, mix well.
- Sprinkle garam masala and garnish with chopped coriander.
- Keep in refrigerator for an hour or so.
- Serve boondi raita chilled.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...