RUSSIAN PUDDING RECIPE
Here's a delicious pudding recipe with fruits and chocolate. Learn how to make Russian pudding.
2 cup fresh cream
4 cup milk (doodh)
4 tsp custard powder
1/2 cup sugar
1 orange (santra)
1 apple (seb)
1 cup grapes (angoor)
1 slice pineapple (annanas)
few chocolate pieces
How to make russian pudding:
- Beat cream so as to thicken it.
- Mix custard in 1 cup cold milk.
- Boil remaining milk.
- After 1 boil, add sugar and custard and stir continuously until it thickens.
- Then remove it from the flame.
- Cut orange, apple, pineapple and grapes into small pieces.
- Cut cake also into small pieces.
- Spread cake pieces in a dish and then custard and all the fruits.
- Refrigerate it for sometime for setting.
- Then spread cream on it.
- Grate chocolate and garnish the pudding with it.
- Serve it chilled.