LEMON PEACH PUDDING RECIPE
Here is a tempting pudding recipe with lemon and peach. Learn how to make lemon peach pudding.
1 tin peach (adu)
1 packet lemon jelly (nimbu ki jelly)
2 cup fresh cream
2 tbsp sugar
1 lemon (nimbu)
How to make lemon peach pudding:
- Boil 2 cups water and dissolve lemon jelly in it.
- When it dissolves properly let it cool.
- Grind sugar and take out the lemon juice.
- Cut peach into small pieces.
- Now place some of the pieces of peach in the tin and spread half of the jelly over it.
- Refrigerate it sometime for setting.
- Refrigerate the remaining jelly also for sometime.
- Beat cream.
- Mix lemon juice, sugar, 1 cup cream, jelly and few pieces of jelly and mix properly.
- Take out the tin from the freezer and add the above mixture to it. Again refrigerate it for sometime for setting.
- When it sets, garnish with the remaining cream and peach pieces.
- Serve it chilled.