FRUIT CUSTARD PUDDING RECIPE
Here's a delicious pudding recipe with lots of fruits. Learn how to make fruit custard pudding.
1 small cake
1 tin cocktail fruits
2 cup fresh cream
4 cup milk (doodh)
4 tbsp custard powder
1 cup sugar
1/2 packet strawberry jelly
1 apple (seb)
1 orange (santra)
1 cup grapes (angoor)
How to make fruit custard pudding:
- Cut cake in the centre into two halves.
- Prepare jelly according to the instructions.
- Beat cream until it thickens.
- Peel all the fruits and cut into small pieces.
- Mix custard in a little milk.
- Boil the remaining milk and then add sugar and dissolved custard.
- Stir continuously until it thickens. Remove it from the flame.
- Put one cake slice in a dish and then spread some of the custard and cocktail fruits and some fresh fruits over it.
- Then put jelly and place another cake slice over it.
- Garnish with remaining custard and fruits.
- Spread cream on the top.
- Put jelly on the sides and garnish with cherries.
- Refrigerate it for setting and then serve chilled.