FRUIT COCKTAIL PUDDING RECIPE
Here's a delicious pudding recipe that can be served chilled anytime. Learn how to make fruit cocktail pudding.
1 tsp coffee
1 packet lemon jelly (nimbu ki jelly)
2 cup fresh cream
3 tbsp sugar
How to make fruit cocktail jelly pudding:
- Boil 2 cup water and dissolve jelly in it.
- When it mixes properly, remove it from the flame. Let it cool.
- Place some of the jelly in the tin and refrigerate for sometime.
- Mix coffee in the remaining jelly and refrigerate it separately.
- Grind sugar and blend with cream.
- Now add coffee jelly mixture to the above.
- Now spread this over the lemon jelly already set in the tin and again refrigerate it for setting.
- Serve it chilled once it sets properly.