TINDA PICKLE RECIPE
1 kg Tinda
2 teaspoons Turmeric (Haldi)
4 teaspoons Mustard seeds (Rai/Sarson)
3 teaspoons Coriander (Dhania) powder
3 teaspoons aniseed
2 teaspoons fenugreek seeds
2 cups Mustard Oil (Sarson Ka Tel)
2 teaspoons Red chili pepper (Lal Mirchi)
1/2 cup Salt (Namak)
How to make tinda pickle:
- Peel and cut tinda into 4 pieces each.
- Boil the tinda in salt water until nearly tender.
- Put on basket to drain.
- Roast aniseed, fenugreek and mustard seeds until light brown, grind coarsely.
- Mix ground ingredients, turmeric, salt, Red chili pepper and oil together and mix boiled tindas.
- Put in a clean jar.
- Leave for 6 days and shake it once daily.
- Serve after one week.