SLICED MANGO PICKLE RECIPE
1/2 kg raw mango slices without skin 3 teaspoons fenugreek
1 1/2 teaspoons Turmeric (Haldi)
1 1/2 teaspoons Red chili pepper (Lal Mirchi)
1/2 cup Mustard Oil (Sarson Ka Tel)
1/2 cup Salt (Namak)
4 teaspoons aniseeds
1 teaspoon Onions seeds (Kalonji)
3 teaspoons glacial acetic acid
How to make sliced mango pickle:
- Rub salt on mango slices and keep for 8 hours.
- The mango slices will leave some water.
- Remove the slices from the mango water and in it mix glacial acetic acid.
- Rub the rest of the ingredients on the mango slices and pour the mango water mixed with acetic acid over it.
- Add the oil.
- Keep for one week and shake it every other day.