INDIAN TANDOORI FISH RECIPE
2 lbs of any white fish fillets (cut into 2-3-inch
1 tbsp chopped fresh ginger
4 cloves garlic
1/3 cup vinegar
Salt To Taste
1 tbsp ground coriander seeds
1 tbsp ground cumin seeds
1 tsp ground cayenne pepper
1/2 cup vegetable oil
How to make barbecued fish :
- Blend together ginger, garlic, vinegar, salt, coriander, cumin,
cayenne and oil in the blender to form a fine paste.
- Marinate the fish pieces into the paste for about 4 hours in the
- Pre-heat the oven on maximum heat at broil.
- Cover the oven tray with foil to avoid mess.
- Place the marinated fish pieces on the tray and broil for about
- Turn over and broil for about 8 minutes again.
- Keep a constant check. Broiling time may vary depending on the
thickness of fish pieces.
- Serve the tandoori fish hot with your favorite chutney.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...