FISH KORMA RECIPE
1 kg fish
1/2 cup curd
1/2 cup onion paste
2 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp garlic paste
1 tbsp coriander paste
1 inch cinnamon
2 tsp salt
3/4 cup ghee or oil
6 green chilli
2 tbsp kewra
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
- Use large fish for korma.
- Do not cut the fish into too small pieces.
- Carp is great for Korma.
- Except for the green chilles and kewra, add all the rest of stuff
into the cooking dish. Mix well. Heat covered in low heat.
- Turn over the fish once (be careful).
- When the water has almost dried up, add the green chilli and the
kewra heat for another half hour in very low heat.
- When the oil begins to float on top, you are done.
- Serve fish korma hot with tandoori roti or rice.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...