INDIAN FISH CURRY RECIPE
Ingredients: for fish curry indian :
700gms / 11/2 lb white fish fillet
2 medium Onions
4 cloves garlic (paste)
1 tbsp ginger (paste)
4 tbsp tomato puree
2/3rd cup water
Salt To Taste
1/2 cup ghee
1tsp white cumin seeds
1tsp turmeric powder
1tsp garam masala powder
How to make curry fish:
- Cut the fish into medium-sized pieces.
- Heat the ghee in a frying pan and fry the fish pieces gently for
5 minutes. Drain the fish on absorbent kitchen paper and set aside.
- Chop one onion finely and grind the other one.
- Add the chopped onion to the ghee in the pan and fry until
- Add all spices and cook stirring for 10 seconds.
- Now add the grinded onion, garlic, ginger and tomato puree. Fry
the mixture until the ghee starts to separate.
- Add the water and salt. Bring the mixture to the boil. Add fried
fish pieces. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Serve the indian fish curry hot with rice or roti.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...