BOILED EGG RECIPE
1 to 4 Eggs
Water (enough to cover the eggs by 1 inch)
High Saucepan with cover (large enough to completely cover eggs)
- Place the eggs in the pan with the help of a spoon and add cold
water enough to cover the eggs by 1 inch.
- Bring the water to boil and then remove from heat. Cover the pan,
and let sit for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Later transfer the eggs to a pan of ice cubes and water.
- Chill the eggs for 2 minutes. At the same time boil the water
again in which the eggs were boiled earlier.
- Transfer the chilled eggs from the ice bowl to the boiling water
pan & bring to the boil again. Let them boil for 10 seconds.
- Remove the eggs and place them back into the ice cold water.
Placing them in the ice water agian prevents dark lines from forming
. After 5 - 10 minutes take them out and use them accordingly
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...