CURRIED CHICKEN WITH RICE RECIPE
1 cup uncooked Rice (Chawal)
1 cut in serving pieces broiler- fryer Chicken
2 tsp Butter
1 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Curry Powder
1/4 cup slivered Almond (Badam)
1 10 1/2 oz can Chicken Broth
1/2 can Water
1 10 3/4 oz can Cream of Chicken Soup
1/4 cup Milk
1 tblsp Sherry
1 tblsp Cornstarch
1/2 tsp Curry Powder
How to make curried chicken with rice top:
- Place dry white rice in bottom of a buttered baking dish.
the rice with pieces of chicken.
- Spread butter over.
- Drizzle paprika, curry powder and almonds.
- Combine chicken broth and water.
- Cover the baking dish.
- Bake it in a oven at 375o for about 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Spread curry sauce over chicken.
- Continue cooking unvcovered for 15 more minutes.
- Curry sauce:
- Mix all ingredients of curry sauce in a pan.
- Take it to boil over low heat.
- Remove from heat.