CHICKEN MASALA COORG
2 cup cut into small pieces Chicken
2 Green Chilli (Hari mirch)
5 flakes Garlic (Lasun)
1 tsp Red Chili Powder (Lal Mirchi)
1 tblsp chopped Ginger (Adrak)
2 meduim sized chopped Onion (Pyaj)
1 tsp roasted Cumin Seed Powder (Jeera)
10 Black Pepper Corns (Kali Mirch)
Salt to taste
2 tblsp Oil
1 tblsp Vinegar (Sirka)
1 tblsp chopped Coriander Leaves (Dhania Patta)
How to make chicken masala coorg:
- Grind the green chillies, garlic,ginger, cumin seeds,pepper corns,red chilly powder, onions with the salt and the vinegar.
- Apply over the chicken andmarinate for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the chicken and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add a little water and cook the chicken till it is done and the oil floats on top.
- Serve hot garnished with the chopped corriander leaves.