CHICKEN BON BON
2 cups cooked and shredded Chicken
Salt to taste
2 small sized Cucumber (Kheera)
1 tblsp Soya Sauce
3 tblsp Seasame Seeds
3 Red Chili (Lal Mirchi)
1 tblsp Vinegar (Sirka)
1 tsp crushed Black Pepper (Kali Mirch)
1 tsp powdered Sugar
1 tblsp chopped Spring Onions
1 tsp chopped Ginger (Adrak)
How to make chicken bon bon:
- Cut the cucumber into half length wise.remove the seeds and cut the cucumber into half.
- Divide the halved cucumber into length wise pieces approximately 1 inch in thickness. keep aside.
- Grind the red chillies in a blender along with the vinegar to a smooth paste. keep aside.
- Prepare the bon bon sauce by mixing in a basin the sesame oil, sesame seeds, salt , soya sauce, ginger, sugar, red chilly paste, crushed pepper corns and the spring onions.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Arrange the chicken pieces in a bowl. surround with the cucumber pieces.
- Pour the bon bon sauce on top of the chicken.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...