CHICKEN BOK CHOY RECIPE
This entrancing dish has chicken fillet cooked with fresh bok choy in soya sauce, rice wine and chilies.
For the chicken :
300 gms chicken fillet
1 tsp light soya sauce
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tbsp cornflour
for the bok choy :
250 gms fresh bok choy
1/2 ltr water
1 tsp oil
1 tsp salt
other ingredients :
5 nos. fresh green chillies
3-4 nos. garlic chopped
3-4 nos. chopped chillies
1 tsp dark soya sauce
5 m rice wine
How to make chicken bok choy:
- For the chicken :cut the boneless chicken into cubes.
- marinate it with ginger paste, light soya sauce, egg, cornflour, and oil and keep it aside.
- For the Bok Choy :boil the bok choy with oil and salt, in a vessel for a few minutes.
- drain properly and keep the bok choy aside.
- heat oil in a wok on a high flake.
- add the marinated chicken pieces along with dark soya sauce, chopped garlic and chilli and salt.
- toss wel and stir fryfor three minutes.
- add rice wine and remove from fire.
- place the chicken pieces over the bok choi and serve hot.