Mushroom Pulao Recipe
Here's a hot, flavorsome pulao recipe with mushrooms.
Learn how to make mushroom pulao.
2 cup rice (chawal)
3 onion (pyaj)
200 gm mushroom
200 gm cottage cheese (paneer)
2 capsicum (shimla mirch)
5-6 cauliflower (phool gobi) pieces
4 cloves (laung)
2 cinnamon pieces (dalchini)
2 bay leaf (tej patta)
6 tbsp clarified butter (ghee)
2 tsp salt (namak)
How to make mushroom pulao :
- Soak rice for half an hour or so.
- Boil rice in a container until it gets cooked properly and water
- Finely chop onion.
- Cut paneer cubes.
- Cut cabbage into fine long pieces.
- Cut mushroom into slices.
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry paneer until light brown.
- Take them out and keep aside.
- Now fry onion in the pan until it turns pink.
- Then add laung, dalchini, tej patta and mushroom. Fry for few
- Then add shimla mirch, phool gobi, namak and paneer cubes along
with little water. Cook at low flame.
- When vegetables are cooked properly, remove it from the flame.
- Serve them hot.