Kadai Mushroom Recipe
Here's a yummy, flavorsome mushroom recipe with
capsicum. Learn how to make kadai mushroom.
200 gm mushroom
1 capsicum (shimla mirch)
2 onion (pyaj)
4 tomato (tamatar)
1 piece ginger (adrak)
5-6 garlic (lahsun) buds
2 green chilly (hari mirch)
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp red chilly powder (lal mirch)
1 tsp coriander powder (dhania)
1/4 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
1/2 tsp spice blend (garam masala)
4 tbsp clarified butter (ghee)
How to make karahi mushroom:
- Cut mushrooms into slices.
- Cut capsicum into cubes.
- Finely chop onions and tomatoes.
- Grind ginger, garlic and green chilies.
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry onions in it until it turns pink.
- Then fry ginger paste for a minute.
- Now put tomatoes and fry until ghee separates.
- Put salt, red chilly powder, coriander and turmeric powder.
- Now add mushrooms and simmer after adding 1/4 cup water.
- Cook until mushrooms softens.
- Then cook capsicum in it for 2-3 minutes and remove it from the
- Now sprinkle some spice blend.
- Serve hot.