SEEKH KABAB RECIPE
500 gms Lamb Mince(Keema)
3/4 tsp Garam Masala
1 tsp Garlic (Lasun) paste
1 tblsp Raw Papaya Paste
1 tsp Ginger (Adrak) Paste
2 tblsp Cashewnut (Kaju)
2 tsp thick Cream (Malai)
2 Onion (Pyaj)
2 tsp Carom Seeds / Thyme (Ajwain)
2 tsp Dried Mango Powder (Amchoor)
2 tblsp Rock Salt (Kala Namak)
3 tblsp Cumin Seed (Jeera)
1 tblsp Dry Ginger (Saunth)
1 tsp Black Pepper (Kali Mirch)
1/2 tsp Nutmeg Powder(Jaiphal)
How to make seekh kabab:
- Wash the keema and put in a strainer and gently press to
squeezeout all the water.
- Mix all the ingredients to the keema and knead well.
- Keep aside for 1 hour.
- Heat a gas oven or an electric oven with the skewers.
- Take a big ball of the keema mixture and hold a hot skewer
carefully in the other hand.
- Press the mince on to a hot skewer.
- The keema will immediately stick to the hot skewer.
- Repeat with left over mince on all the other skewers.
- Place the skewers in the oven.
- Keep rotating the skewers occasionally.
- When cooked, gently remove the kababs from the skewers with the
help of a napkin.
- Shallow fry the kababs on a nonstick pans in 1 tablespoon oil.
- To serve sprinkle some chat masala and lemon juice on the kababs.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...