MICROWAVE PANEER MATAR
6"-7" round dish or 2" high with cover
100g paneer - grated
1 cup shelled peas
2 tbsp. oil
1 medium size onion
1-2 green chillies
1/2" piece ginger
6 tbsp. ready made tomato puree
1/4- red chilli powder
1/2 tsp. cumin powder
1/2 tsp. garam masala powder
Cashewnuts - optional
Salt to taste
- Grind together onion, green chillies, ginger and fry this masala
for 4 to 5 minutes in a non-stick pan.
- Add tomato puree, garam masala, cumin powder, peas and sprinkle 1
- Now transfer this to a micro dish and micro high for 3 minutes.
- Add salt, grated paneer 5 tbsp. water and cashew nuts and mix
- Cover the dish and again micro wave for 2 minutes and stand for
another 2 minutes.
- Serve, garnished with fresh coriander and green chili.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...