MICROWAVE MUTTON CURRY
1 kg mutton (boneless cubes)
5/6 cup oil
3tbsp. Garlic paste
1 boiled egg
1/2 cup yoghurt
1/2 tsp black pepper
3tbsp. Ginger paste
3 tbsp. Green chilli paste
Salt to taste
- Heat oil, add cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and bay leaf.
- When brown put ginger, garlic, green chilli paste.
- Saute for a few minutes and add yoghurt and mutton cubes.
- Put it in a glass dish, cover it and micro it for 10 minutes and
then stand it for 5 minutes.
- When meat is tender, add salt, pepper and saffron and micro it
further for 3-4 minutes. Stand it for another minute and serve.
- To serve garnish with quartered boiled egg and mint.
- A squeeze of lemon juice will greatly enhance the taste. (For
chicken curry use chicken instead of mutton).
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...