TUNA MANGO SALAD
For the salad
125 gms Egg Noodles
500 gms Tuna, sliced into cubes
1 Onion, finely sliced
1 tbsp Sunflower Oil
1 Mango, sliced into strips
Chopped Coriander leaves
For the dressing
1 Red Chilli, seeded and cut
Juice of 4 Lemons
2 tbsp Thai Fish Sauce
4 tbsp light Soya sauce
1 pod Garlic, cut
2 tbsp dark Sugar
How to make
tuna mango salad:
- In a round dish put noodles, pour out over boiling water and leave for five minutes.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients in a blender.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Add the tuna steaks and prepare until cooked through.
- Transfer half the dressing over the noodles and toss to cover evenly.
- Arrange the noodles on plates.
- Combine cooked tuna with the salad ingredients and the remaining dressing and toss to cover evenly.
- Spoon on top of the noodles and serve.