CHICKEN SALAD WITH MANGO
1/4 cup Mayonnaise
2 tbsp Mango chutney
500 gms skinless, boneless Chicken breast halves
1/4 cup Coriander leaves, cut
3 Celery stalks, thinly sliced
1/3 cup Curd
1 big size Mango, diced
2 tbsp sliced Almonds, toasted
2 tbsp Lemon juice
1/4 tsp ground Black Pepper
1 tsp Curry powder
How to make
chicken salad with mango:
- Take one tsp salt, enough water to cover the chicken by one inch in a saucepan, add chicken and boil over high flame heat.
- Reduce heat up to low, simmer (boil slowly at low temperature) 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Cool for about 30 minutes.
- In big size round dish mix curry powder curd, mayonnaise, chutney, lemon juice, pepper, and half tsp salt.
- Drain chicken and sliced into bite size pieces.
- Toss chicken, mango, celery, and coriander with dressing.
- Line platter with lettuce.
- Top with salad, and almonds, if using.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...