1 packet Noodles
2 Onion (Pyaj)
3 - 4 chopped Tomato (Tamatar)
4 tsp chopped Coriander Leaves (Dhania Patta)
1 " chopped Ginger (Adrak)
3 - 4 flakes chopped Garlic (Lasun)
4 5 chopped Green chilli (Hari mirch)
1/2 tsp Red chili pepper (Lal Mirchi)
1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
1 tblsp Oil
How to make masala noodles:
- Boil the noodles as directed on the pack.
- Drain them in a strainer and wash with cold water. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan and fry garlic, ginger, green chillies and onions until they are golden.
- Add tomatoes along with salt and masala.
- Cook till tomatoes are tender.
- Add the noodles and stir well.
- Cook for a while and remove the fire and serve immediately.