BESAN KA CHEELA
2 cups Besan
1 large finely chopped Onion
1 finely chopped Green Chilli
1 bunch leaves finely chopped Coriander
1 tsp Ajwain
1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
1 tsp Chat Masala
1 tsp Coriander Powder
1- 1 1/2 cup water to make batter
Oil for cooking
Salt to taste
How to make besan ka cheela:
- Put all the ingredients except water in a big bowl.
- Now start adding small quantities of water to make a smooth batter, so that there should be no lumps in it.
- Add water till it comes to a dropping consistency or just like dosa batter. now keep it aside.
- Now heat a non-stick- tawa or heavy bottom frying pan, then turn the heat on medium. put little oil on tawa [1tsp.] & spread 1 serving spoonful of batter evenly on it.
- Cover it with lid just for a minute so that it should cook inside also. then remove lid, put some more oil on the top & turn it upside down.
- Let it be brown & crispy from both sides.
- Repeat the same with rest of the batter.
- Serve hot with green chutney or sause. it can be taken with toast also.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...