1/4 cup White beans (Chowli )
1/4 cup Red kidney beans (Rajma)
1/4 cup Green grams (whole moong)
100 gms French beans
1medium sized Onion
1/2 cup Fresh coriander
1/3 cup Mint
2 Green chillies
3 tblsp Lemon Juice
1 ½ tsp Chaat Masala
How to make beans salad:
- Wash white cow beans and kidney beans separately.
- Soak them separately, overnight in plenty of water. wash and soak the green moong beans for about two hours.
- Boil the three dry beans separately in salted water till soft. drain and let them cool..
- Strain the french beans and cut into one-fourth inch pieces. boil in salted boiling water till done.
- Drain immediately (you may reserve the cooking liquid to use as stock for sonic officer recipe) and refresh with cold water. drain and keep aside.
- Peel and cut onion into one-fourth inch size pieces. clean, wash, drain and chop green coriander and mint. wash and chop green chilies finely. peel and wash and chop it.
- Dilute lemon juice with equal amount of water. stir in chopped green coriander, mint, green chilies and chaat masala.
- Shake well and refrigerate the dressing for at least an hour.
- Mix all the cooked beans with diced onion and add the dressing. toss the salad to evenly mix the dressing.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...