BAKED VEGETABLE JALFRAZIE
1 cup chopped Mixed Boiled Vegetables (French beans,carrots,cauliflower,Green peas)
2 chopped Onions
4 tblsp chopped Capsicum
1 chopped Tomatoes
½ - 1 tsp Chili Powder
A pinch Garam Masala
2 tblsp chopped Coriander
4 tblsp grated Paneer
1-1/2 cup tomato gravy
4 teaspoons oil
Salt to taste
How to make baked vegetable jalfrazie:
- Heat the oil and fry the onions for ½ minute.
- Add the capsicum and tomatoes and fry again for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetables, chilli powder, garam masala, coriander and salt and cook for a few minutes.
- Spread the tomato gravy on top and sprinkle a little grated paneer over it.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200c for 10 minutes.