STRAWBERRY JAM RECIPE
1 1/2 kg Strawberries
4 cups Sugar (Cheeni)
1 tsp citric acid
How to make strawberry jam:
- Remove the stalks and wash the strawberries.
- Put the fruit in a heavy pan and stir till it boils, mash, and add sugar and lemon juice.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove the scum.
- Boil rapidly till it sets when tested.
- Cool, pour into clean and dry jars.
- Seal with wax and close the lid tightly.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...