PEAR JAM RECIPE
1/2 kg Ripe Pears
2 cups Water
2 cups Sugar (Cheeni)
1/2 teaspoon citric acid
How to make pear jam:
- Peel the pears, cut into small pieces, and put in salted water.
- Remove from the salt water and cook with 2 cups water until tender and water is evaporated.
- Mash the pears, add the sugar and citric acid, cook on a low fire until syrup is of one-thread consistency.
- Pour while hot in sterilized jars.
- Cover with wax paper, cork tightly. <
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...