VEGETABLE CHOWMEIN RECIPE
1 Packet Noodles
1 Onion Sliced
1 Capsicum Sliced
1 Cabbage Shredded
1 Carrot Sliced
1/2 cup Beans Chopped
2 tbsp Soya Sauce
1 tbsp Vinegar
1 tbsp Chili Sauce
Salt to taste
1/4 tsp Pepper Powder
2 tbsp Oil
Preparation of Vegetable Chowmein :
- Boil Noodles in enough water.
- Take care do not overcook.
- Strain Noodles through cold water 2-3 times and drain water and
set aside, add few drops of oil to the noodles to avoid sticking.
- Heat oil in a wok and add sliced onions and stir fry for 20-30
seconds, add all other vegetables and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper and mix well. Now add boiled noodles and mix
well (take care that noodles don't break) .
- Add vinegar, chili sauce and soya sauce and stir fry for a
- Serve the vegetable chowmein hot.
- Note : According to taste vinegar, soya sauce and chili
sauce can be increased or decreased.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...