Kathal Tikka Recipe
Here's a delicious recipe with kathal. Learn how to
make kathal (jackfruit) tikka.
250 gm jackfruit (kathal)
1 piece ginger (adrak)
8-10 garlic buds (lahsun)
4 green chilly (hari mirch)
1 onion (pyaj)
1/2 cup sour curd (dahi)
1 tsp salt (namak)
1 tbsp gram flour (besan)
oil for frying
1 tbsp vinegar (sirka)
How to makekathal tikka:
- Cut jackfruit l into small pieces.
- Grind ginger and garlic buds.
- Finely chop green chillies and onions.
- Mix jackfruit, ginger, garlic paste, curd, salt and vinegar and
leave it for 2 hours.
- Then cook in a pressure cooker and then grind.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and fry onion.
- Then add jackfruit mixture and mix green chilies also.
- Now make tikkis of the above mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry all tikkis.
- Serve them hot.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...