Chilli Cheese Toast Recipe
Learn how to make Indian chilli cheese toast. Here
green chillies are used. Enjoy chili cheese toast either in breakfast or
in the evening.
8 nos. bread slices
4 nos. onions
08 nos. green chillies
20 gms green coriander
8 slices processed cheese
salt to taste
How to make chilli cheese toast :
- Peel, mash and chop the onions.
- remove stems, mash, slit, de seed and chop green chillies.
- clean, mash and chop green coriander.
- Mix all the chopped vegetables, and lemon juice and salt to it
and mix it well.
- toast the bread slices under an electric toast till they become
golden brown in colour.
- sprinkle the vegetables mixture evenly on the plain side of the
toast and cover with the cheese slices.
- put the slices back in the toast and toast it till the colour of
the cheese changes to light golden brown.
- remove the toast from toaster and cut off the edges of the
- cut each toast into two pieces and serve hot.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...