Cheese Tikka Croissant Recipe
Here is a very mouth watering recipe for cheese tikka
croissant. It is a very good tea time snack.
4 Croissant buns
250 gm cottage cheese
2 green chillies
2 pieces of ginger
1/2 cup curd
1/4 tsp chilli powder
salt to taste
2 green cardamoms
1 tsp gram flour
1-2 drops of orange colour
oil for fry
How to make cheese tikka croissant :
- Cut the cheese into 1/2 square pieces.
- Grind green chillies, green cardamoms and ginger.
- Hang curds in a muslim cloth.
- Remove all water.
- Mix together all ingredients and let the cottage cheese marinate
for 2-3 hours.
- Heat a non-stick pan and fry cheese pieces applying a little oil
on both sides.
- Or roast in an oven or tandoor.
- Now cut the tops of the buns and scoop them
- Fill the mixture in scooped buns, place the tops, apply a little
butter over them and bake in a preheated over for 15 minutes at
- When they are done, serve hot.