Cheese Puri Recipe
Cheese puri is Indian bread stuffed with the mixture
of cheese and potatoes. It is liked by all children. Here is the way to
make cheese puri.
75 gms wholewheat flour
75 gms refined flour
150 gms potatoes
50 gms onion
50 gms cheese
8 gms green chillies
1 no. lemon
10 ml ghee or oil
Salt to taste
Oil to fry
How to make cheese poori :
- Boil, peel and mash potatoes.
- Chop onion, green chillies and ginger finely.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil and saute onion. Add the chopped ingredients,
salt and lemon juice to taste.
- Mix them well and remove from the fire.
- Mix grated cheese, flour, ghee and water to make a stiff dough.
- Knead well till it becomes smooth and then keep it aside for half
- Roll out into puris of 7.5 cm diameter and deep fry.
- Serve the cheese puri hot.