Cheese Paratha Recipe
Cheese paratha is Indian flat bread stuffed with
grated cheese and shallow fried with oil from both sides. Learn how to
make cheese paratha.
2 cup whole wheat flour (gehun atta)
Water for kneading a dough
1 cup cheese, shredded
1 tsp black pepper powder
Salt to taste
Chopped green coriander
3-4 tblsp oil
How to make cheese paratha:
- First knead a simple soft dough by add water to the flour
- Now make small equal balls of the dough
- Roll each ball into a small round.
- Mix the cheese, salt, pepper and coriander together and stuff a
spoonful in the rounds.
- Seal all the sides together and make small patties
- Now roll these back again into sizeable rounds keeping in mind
that the cheese does not break the pastry and come out.
- Heat the tawa and put one rolled round on it.
- Once it starts getting half done from the bottoms side, switch
sides and rub oil well on the previously bottom side.
- Now switch sides again and rub oil on the other side.
- Keep pressing both the sides on the tawa so that the paratha
becomes crispy and serve hot cheese paratha.